The system is based on high performing Firestone RubberCover EPDM rubber membranes and a limited range of accessories offering a watertight and durable roofing solution.
The Firestone RubberCover EPDM Roofing System is the ideal, durable solution for small residential flat roofs such as: extensions, verandas, dormers, porches, garages, carports, canopy's, garden sheds, balconies, gutters, trailers.
features and benefits are
- Superior durability
- Seamless sheets in 1 piece
- Very low life-cycle cost
- Flame-free and easy installation
- High flexibility and elongation
- Environmentally friendly
- Recovery of rainwater
- Fire resistance
we have a varied range of tiled roofs available ranging from concrete tiles, fibre cement slates and clay tiles all available in different designs to suit every customers requirements and style of home.
A properly laid fibreglass roof also known as GRP Roofing, will last for at least 30 years with no measurable deterioration. The roof must be laid onto a dry deck in dry conditions at a temperature not below 5Â°C. The resins and top coats should be suitable for use in GRP Roofing.
- Ideal for projects requiring an extra tough, durable and highly impact-resistant finish.
- Extremely hardwearing and can withstand regular foot traffic without additional protection Available in a wide range of colours and finishes.
- Available in a wide range of colours and finishes.
01782 311 791